March 25, 2018 Admin Uncategorized
A user might get an error message “Error occurred during application installation” while downloading Kaspersky. So, what should be done to fix this issue?
If you have installed Windows 10 in your operating system then, follow these useful steps:
- First of all, Create a restore point
Ensure that you have an activation code for your Kaspersky product.
- Turn on your computer, type Create a restore point in the search bar and check the results.
- Select the desired option, go to the System Properties window on the System Protection tab and then click Create.
- Type the description of the restore point and click Create.
- When this is done, select Close button.
Once you have created a restore point, ensure that you have a 20-digit activation code for your Kaspersky product. You will need this while reinstalling this application.
Remove the files of the earlier installed product versions.
- The code is divided into four sections of 5 characters.
- Locate the activation code on the Quick Start Guide.
- If you bought this product online, then the activation code will be in the e-mail from the online store.
- If you lost the activation code, contact Kaspersky Technical Support.
- Download the Removal tool for this antivirus.
- Right-click the file to Run it as administrator.
- The window of the tool will open up. To proceed, click I agree.
- The tool will search for remaining files of Kaspersky. Remove all the detected files for the successful installation of new Kaspersky product.
- Run the tool again to make sure there is no previously installed item of this antivirus.
After following above steps, the problem will be solved for sure. In case of any other issue like activation error, renewing with a product key, stop auto-renewal, disable the firewall in this software, installing in Mac or any technical error can be solved by Kaspersky Technical Support Number. Don’t hesitate to ask any query with our experts. Our engineers have the capability to solve each and every issue related to antivirus software.
Back to Blog