March 25, 2018 Admin Uncategorized
Who don’t like to play games, watching movies, listening songs and browsing the latest news for your favorite actor? But all these activities are possible when you are connected with the internet. If you are encountering lag while playing games, browsing or downloading any software, then here’s a good change to solve this issue on your hand before scheduling a complain call with your cable company.
To resolve connection issues, follow the given step-by-step guide:
- Confirm that the wireless switch is on.
- Move the system to within 3-9 feet of the wireless router.
- Check if you have latest driver installed in your computer.
- Ensure that the correct name and key were used to create a profile.
- Go to the right-hand side corner to select the network icon on the taskbar and then click Troubleshoot.
- Launch Fix it or follow the on-screen troubleshooting steps.
- Boot the system in to Safe mode with networking. If you are connected to the internet in the Safe mode then some program or device is stopping you from getting to the internet in normal mode.
- Power off and then power on all the devices on the network to rest and synchronize them.
- Turn off all the devices on the network like modem at least for 3 minutes.
After waiting for some minutes, connect all the devices back and also turn on your computer and then try connecting to the internet.
Finally, configure the wireless adapter settings for best performance.
- Shut down your system.
- Disconnect the power cable from the router.
- Make sure there is no USB cables are connected to the Modem.
- For Dell wireless adapters: go to Start, Computer and then click Properties.
- Select Device Manger and then click on + icon next to Network Adapters.
- Double-select the Dell Wireless WLAN Card and move to Advanced tab.
- Under Property box, select AP Compatibility Mode, and then select Disabled under the drop-down list.
- Click OK button.
I hope these steps will solve your issues and you will be able to connect with your internet to continue work on the laptop. However, if still there is an issue with internet connection, then reach to us for optimal solution. We are easily approachable at Dell Support Number Canada by making a call on this toll-free number. Don’t wander here and there when we can save your precious time by giving you an exact solution to fix this problem.
Back to Blog