March 25, 2018 Admin Uncategorized
Transferring Bitdefender to another computer is not a difficult task if you follow a correct method to do this. It is useful for those users who wish to safeguard more than one device with the same product. But the Bitdefender antivirus which you have should be paid version. It can provide the safety to all the devices like computer, tablet and mobile phone against the cyber threats. To install it on new system, firstly you have to uninstall the application from the current computer.
- Remove the application from the current system on which you are using it.
- For Windows 8/8.1, you have to move the pointer of the mouse on Windows-X to open the Power User menu.
- Click Programs and Features and then locate Bitdefender from the list of Uninstall a program.
- Click Uninstall and then Remove. Select I want to permanently remove it. Once this is done, restart your computer to let the changes take effect.
- Open a web browser on your computer and visit Bitdefender Uninstall Tool download website.
- Select the Uninstall option under your product name and then you have to select twice on Uninstall Tool once the download is complete.
- Now, it’s time to move to uninstall option again, so that tool can remove all the traces of your product’s installation.
- Now, open your new computer on which you want to transfer the Bitdefender application. Open the browser and type Bitdefender downloads page in its address bar and hit Enter key. Wait until download is finished, double-click the installer file, and then select Install to start the installation process. Take out your Bitdefender installation disc and insert it in the computer. Start the installation.
- Next, when the product registration screen is visible type the license key. Afterwards, move to click “Register Now” button. Locate your license key on My Bitdefender account, in your personal email account which you submitted at the time of purchase of this product.
- Next, you have to sign in to your application account to activate the product installation. Locate the option mentioned as Update on the current window to download the latest antivirus on your system.
That’s all need to be done to transfer this application to another computer. In case of any doubt, connect with Bitdefender Technical Support Number and ask your related queries. Customers will be given every solution for their technical glitches.
Back to Blog