March 25, 2018 Admin Uncategorized
Problems can occur at any time while using a web browser on your HP computer. It depends on the working involved on your laptop. Issues such as the appearance of the internet not working, can’t connect to the internet, slow speed, or no internet. Here, in this blog, some steps are given to follow to resolve this problem. Let’s start:
- Firstly, reset the Internet Protocol settings.
Now, reset Internet Explorer Settings:
- Navigate to the lower left corner of the screen, make a right-click and select Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
- At the command prompt window, type “nets hint ip reset” and then click OK button or press Enter key.
- Now, type “netsh winsock reset” in the command prompt window and press Enter key.
- Finally, restart the computer.
Repair Internet Explorer
- In the Search option type Internet Options.
- Go to Advanced tab, click Reset.
- Close the IE window and then reopen it.
Remove IE updates
- Open Command Prompt window. You will see a User Account Control window opens.
- Select Yes to allow the Windows Command Processor to make changes to your system.
- At the command line prompt, type SFC/SCANNOW and then hit Enter key.
- Open Control Panel window and go to Programs and Features section.
- Select View installed updates.
- Click on Internet Explorer update from the list of installed updates.
- Select Uninstall and follow the messages as they open to remove IE.
That’s how you can troubleshoot this issue. If the problem you are searching for is not mentioned here then you can visit our website to know the answer of related queries. We have experts who tackle computer issues daily and hence they have gained an experience and they can eliminate any technical bug from the system.
For more information, connect with HP Support Number Canada and get clear answers to your queries. Your satisfaction with our services matters the most to us. If a user fails to solve the problem after following the instructions mentioned by our executives then an online assistance is the perfect way to get rid of the obstacle.
Back to Blog